Play craps online: simple guide for newcomers and how to win real money
Craps is a well-known gambling game that is very popular in real casinos and online. You can also play craps at a live table in an online casino with other players and a live dealer or in free online craps app. You could see this game in movies and TV shows about life in Las Vegas. It’s time to try to master it and play craps online yourself!
Craps are played differently. Someone just always puts on one number; others use tricks and strategies to hang a chance to win. First of all, let’s look at the rules of the game and tricks that will help beginners gain experience and start winning.
Craps online for beginners: tips and tricks to follow
In front of you is a gaming table with pass lines. At the beginning of the round, all players place chips on the pass lines on the craps layout. After all bets are made, the shooter throws 2 dice. Those who bet on the pass win if the dice are rolled 7 or 11, and lose when the values are 2, 3 or 12. If the shooter rolls the number on the come-out, he continues to roll until the same value is displayed on the dice. If shooter roll 7, then he looses.
If you are just learning to play craps, here is a list of helpful tips for beginners to help you get started play craps online:
- Perfectly learn the rules. Many beginners lose money due to the fact that they forgot something or mixed up during the first games.
- Set your losing limit, for example $300. Once you reach it, get up from the table and don’t play today anymore. If you wage more, then you will regret later.
- Stay calm and make only prudent decisions. Since all players bet against the casino, and not against each other, many players can start making noise while winning or losing and distract you. Do not be distracted by them and focus on the game.
- Make only profitable bets. There are several bets with the lowest house edge on the craps table: pass line bets with free odds, come bets with free odds and bets at 6 and 8. Dealers will advise you to bet on other numbers. Ignore them and continue to follow the minimum house edge strategy.
Over time, you will develop your winning strategy, and for a start you can use these tips.
The best craps strategy to win real money
If you want to play craps online to make money, the best way to do it is:
- Minimize losses.
- Make the most valuable bets.
Now we will describe in detail how to implement this:
- Choose the most profitable bets for yourself. On the table there are several safe bets with minimal risk and house edge. These include pass lines (house edge 1.41%), don’t pass bar (1.36% house edge), odds bets, come and don’t come bets.
- Avoid risky bets and big house edges. For example, some put bets can reach 33.3% house edge. This is a huge profit for the casino and a big loss for you.
- Take the time to choose the best craps game. Read the rules of the table and find one that offers a smaller house edge.
- If you have increased your deposit, exit the game. A streak of luck may cloud your head and at the end of the evening you will lose all your money.
- Use online trainers, watch instructional videos, game recordings, etc. The more experience you get for free, the more money you save with a real game.
That’s all. Do not take rash decisions, always bet on the lowest house edge and you will begin to get profit over time. We wish you good luck at the craps tables!